Capital One is a bank known for offering a wide range of services to customers, including credit cards. With the Capital One Credit Card, have access to secure payment, accepted for purchases in physical stores as well as online
And today, having a credit card is essential for the consumer, even more due to the convenience and security that this form of payment provides.
Capital One is a finance company that has invested in offering what is best when it comes to credit and benefits to customers, including the Capital One Credit Card.
But what types of credit cards do you list? See below for more details!
Types of Capital One Credit Card
This bank offers 3 types of Capital One Credit Card. Below, we list the details of each one of them:
– Platinum Mastercard® from Capital One
- With an annual fee cheaper than the competition, this Capital One Credit Card has fast approval and great score when it comes to shopping.
- But, what more does it offer to its customers? See below:
- Automatic credit line assessments: you can increase your limit in just 6 months;
- CreditWise: Unlimited access to credit scores and tools to help you monitor your credit profile with Capital One’s CreditWise, all for free;
- Fraud Coverage: Capital One Credit Card provides fraud coverage should your card be stolen or cloned;
- Payment by approximation: just bring the card closer to the credit machine and the purchase will be approved, without entering the password, which facilitates the process and provides greater security.
– QuicksilverOne by Capital One
In this type of Capital One Credit Card, the customer has access to Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back cashback on every purchase. In addition, it offers:
- Automatic credit line assessments: quick approval for purchases and credit limit increase within 6 months;
- CreditWise: scores above those offered in the credit card market, in an exclusive tool, free of charge;
- Fraud coverage: protection against card theft and cloning, through a system that identifies the large one and replaces the damage caused by scammers to the customer;
- Payment via approximation: payment via the NFC system, which allows the payment of purchases only by approximating the Capital One Credit Card in the machine.
– Capital One Risk Rewards
This credit card is intended for those who like to travel, as it offers unlimited 2X miles with 60,000 plus exclusive bonuses. In addition, the customer has access to:
- Unlimited Rewards: Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase, plus 5 miles per dollar on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel;
- More miles every time you use: Earn 60,000 bonus miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening;
- Annual Fee: even with so many benefits, this type of Capital One Credit Card offers an annual fee of $95, quite different from other competitors.
So, what did you think of the Capital One Credit Card and its advantages? Just choose which option best fits your profile as a consumer.
How to apply for Capital One Credit Card?
And to apply for the Capital One Credit Card is quite easy. Access the official website of the bank, Credit Card client and see which of the options mentioned above best meets your daily needs.
Remembering that a credit analysis will be performed to release the card. If everything is OK, it will be delivered to your registered address and ready to use the way you want.