Anyone who has a bad name with the credit system knows how difficult it is to get a good credit card for purchases in physical stores or online.
However, many banks have begun to see that these customers, even if they owe it, can still become great consumers, and they release their credit card with quick approval.
But, do you know what these are with quick approval, even for people with financial problems? see below
Credit Card Types with easiest approval
We’ve separated 3 types of fast-approved credit cards that you can order today:
– Capitec bank
Designed for individuals with a sustainable source of income, the Capitec bank credit card is yet another payment option for purchases from online or physical stores.
This type of credit card is open to people over the age of 18 who have a job and have an income of $36,000 or more per year.
The monthly service charge for this card is $40.00 and the annual interest rate is 7.00% to 17.50%.
Below are some of the benefits of Capitec bank credit cards:
- Maximum credit limit of $250,000.00;
- Personalized credit based on score and history;
- Interest rate of 7.00%
- No need to pay currency conversion fees when using a credit card to make purchases abroad
- Pay the purchase cost within 55 days;
- Free basic travel insurance;
- Optional credit insurance.
– Capital One Risk Rewards
Capital One is a finance company that has invested in offering what is best when it comes to credit and benefits to customers, including the Capital One.
This is intended for those who like to travel, as it offers unlimited 2X miles with 60,000 plus exclusive bonuses. In addition, the customer has access to:
- Unlimited Rewards: Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase, plus 5 miles per dollar on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel;
- More miles every time you use: Earn 60,000 bonus miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening;
- Annual Fee: even with so many benefits, this type of Capital One Credit Card offers an annual fee of $95, quite different from other competitors.
– ABSA Credit Card
The Absa is designed for professionals, business people and students who have a stable source of income.
The ABSA allows account holders to receive up to 57 days of interest-free days at the time of purchase, excluding withdrawals, online gaming and transfer transactions, and purchases on fuel plan and budget.
Absa has adjusted its student credit card. Now the student only needs to pay the $800.00 of monthly income needed to get the credit. The requirements are not high, but students need to prove they earned this amount.
Among the benefits of ABSA, the following stand out:
- Interest-free for up to 57 days;
- No transaction fees for purchases;
- Free lost card protection;
- Basic automatic travel insurance;
- Enter the airport lounge at a discount;
- 5 million rand in basic automatic insurance;
- Discount on fuel and grocery partners;
So which of these fast approval did you like best?