Boxer jobs in Superstores is a South African supermarket that offers discounts to the country’s retail market, it has several job openings for people with or without experience.
To work within the network, the contractor will need to have some skills and follow some requirements, such as:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Computing and Analysis Skills;
- Planning and organization analysis;
- Conflict management skills leadership and decision support and coordination interact and present;
- Analysis and interpretation;
- Ability and willingness to work in an open environment;
- Be able to work or overtime and/or weekends;
- If necessary, requires a valid driver’s license and own vehicle Availability to travel abroad when necessary.
All applicants who meet the above criteria must undergo a boxer job-related assessment to determine suitability for the placement, which includes eligibility.
To learn more about vacancies, visit the link https://www.boxer.co.za/contact-boxer/careers
Meet the company – Boxer Jobs
Boxer jobs is one of the fastest growing discount supermarkets in Southern Africa. With a “people-oriented” set of goals and values, we have positioned ourselves as “Africa’s Favorite Discount Supermarket” – discounts that meet the needs of the low- and middle-income consumer market.
Retail giant Pick n Pay acquired Boxer in 2002 to enable the group to better serve the consumer market where Boxer continues to dominate. Boxer actively seeks opportunities to partner with established brands to further increase consumer accessibility.
With Boxer’s long-term service and stable team second in an evolving business environment, Boxer Group has the effectiveness and efficiency to operate independently of the larger group. With Boxer’s significant growth over the decades, it continues to offer a variety of corporate formats in a defined set of models.
TRANSNET Job Vacancies – Salaries, Online Applications and Benefits
The company serves a diverse consumer base, from home shoppers who commute by car to those who choose public transport to reach “Africa’s most popular discount supermarket”.
Boxer’s advancements keep the business evolving to ensure that all of its products not only match, but exceed retail industry benchmarks.